On Friday, the death investigation of Sushant Singh Rajput’s had flared so much that there is a tug of war going between Mumbai and Bihar Police. The demand for transferring the case to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) from police has increased. Ms. Chakraborty had given a statement on the video denying the allegations on her and said that “Truth will prevail.”
There are 10 developments that happened recently in this case:
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s family has accused actor Rhea Chakraborty of harassment and cheating. Today she released a video in which she said; that she had faith in God, and the Judiciary, will get justice. Though a lot of things said on electronic media, she is not commenting on anything on advice of her lawyer.
- After her statement, an FIR was filed by KK Singh, father of Sushant Singh Rajput. Based on that, Enforcement Directorate had filed a case of money laundering against Sushant girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty and her family for a suspicious transaction of Rs 15 crore. They are expected to be called for questioning.
- Sushant’s father accused Rhea Chakraborty in May 2019 for befriending his son for her career. He had taken the provision of the Mental Health Care Act against Rhea Chakraborty and her family that, due to them, he had mental issues though he is doing good in the career and then finally did suicide.
- Mumbai police had started their investigation last month, and depending on the complaint filed by Sushant’s father, Patna police is being here in Mumbai for the last three days, to follow the trail of money. As per the sources of Mumbai Police, there were no suspicious or allegations about the finances of Sushant and Rhea when they had a meeting after the death with top officers.
- Ram Vilas Paswan, Union Minister, has started demanding CBI investigation as an only central agency in this matter can do the justice as a tussle is going between Mumbai and Bihar Police. From Bihar, many politicians have similar demands. Earlier this month, even Rhea Chakraborty has requested for it.
- On Friday at an inquiry with Sushil Kumar Modi, Bihar Deputy Chief Minister, there was a clash between the leaders in these two states in which they are accusing police of Mumbai for not cooperating with the investigators of State’s. Jayant Patil, Maharashtra minister, is at the back of Mumbai Police that they will soon complete the inquiry.
- On Friday, the Bihar government said that it would oppose the petition of Rhea Chakraborty filed at Supreme Court that inquiry should be held in Mumbai, challenging the Patna Police jurisdiction for this case.
- On Friday, Ankita Lokhande’s former girlfriend of Sushant Sing Rajput also spoke on it that he had an admirable zest to live life, and she cannot believe that due to depression, he had ended his life.
- A friend and flatmate, Siddharth Pithani of Sushant Singh Rajput, had written to the police of Mumbai that actors’ family members are forcing him to give the statement against the Rhea Chakraborty.
- In June, the city police at his Mumbai apartment Sushant Singh Rajput,34 years old, had committed suicide. In the investigation, an allegation is that the actor was under depression and had pushed to the edge as being sidelined due to cliques and nepotism in the film industry.
Stay tuned for more information on Sushant Singh Rajput’s Suicide Case.