After a long wait, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has finally declared the result for Senior Secondary Students. The results were announced around 12 PM EST on their official result portal.
CBSE Chairman and HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal both posted on their twitter handles messages to congratulate the students for their success in the examination 2020.
According to the reports, the total pass percentage has increased by 5% as compared to last year’s results. Students can log onto cbseresults.nic. to check their results.
Students will also be able to access their results from DigiLocker and also from their respective schools as the results are sent to all the schools also. Thus, there should be no panic amongst the students if they are unable to access the cbseresults.nic because of the heavy traffic.
As the official website cbseresults.nic.in has crashed because of the heavy traffic. Alternatively, the students can check the result on the Umang app.
- Students should download the UMANG App – Unified Mobile Application for New Age of Governance
- They need to log onto the app with your credentials
- Then Navigate to CBSE Result option on Umang App
- Enter your credentials or examination roll number and other details asked
- The CBSE 12th Class Result will be displayed on the screen
All the best!