Castle Rock Season 3: Hints About the Season Disclosed
More about the hints dropped by the creators and cast about The Third Season
It was in the year 2019 that the second season of Castle Rock was released on Hulu. This psychological horror show surely left the fans wanting for more. Now they can hardly wait for the third season. Well, there is no direct information about the arrival of the season 3. This has added to the curiosity of the fans. Let’s find out more about it. Read on……
Is the Season 3 really happening?
Bad News! This news can be a big disappointment for the fans that Hulu is not really renewing the season 3 of the famous show. There can be no bigger distress than this for the admirers of the show. They have been eagerly waiting for the return of the show with the season 3. But there is no need to lose heart as there is a big possibility of the arrival of the show in the future as it has a huge fan following. The performance of the entire cast was loved by the fans.
More about the Cast of Season 3:
The star cast of the show is brilliant and was loved by everyone. The list of the stars associated with the season 1 and season 2 is given below. Most possibly, we will get to see them in the season 3 also.
- Bill Skarsgård as “The Kid”
- André Holland as Henry Matthew Deaver
- Jane Levy as Diane “Jackie” Torrance
- Sissy Spacek as Ruth Deaver,
- Melanie Lynskey as Molly Strand
- Lizzy Caplan as Annie Wilkes
- Ruby Cruz as Teen Annie
- Madison Johnson as Young Annie
- Max von Schroeter as Teen Ace
- Yusra Warsama as Dr. Nadia Howlwadaag
- Paul Sparks as John “Ace” Merrill
- Barkhad Abdi as Abdi Howlwadaag
- Idris Yusof as Young Abdi
- Elsie Fisher as Joy Wilkes
- Charlie Tacker as Young Chris
- Colbi Gannett as Young Joy
- Idil Guled as Young Nadia
- Tim Robbins as Reginald “Pop” Merrill
- Matthew Alan as Chris Merrill
Unfortunately, there is no sure shot information about the release date of season 3. It is not coming back on Hulu. So the show makers will have to look for some other platform. This can take a while.