Chelsea Handler is an American stand-up comedian, actress, author, and host of a late-night cable talk show who is worth $35 million. Find out more about Chelsea Handler Net Worth, House, Age & Height.
Handler’s comedy career, which has lasted for more than 20 years, is her primary source of income.
The estimated annual salary for a handler is $10. This comes from her numerous talk shows, comedy shows, production work, and TV host roles.
|Net Worth||$35 Million|
|Date of Birth||Feb 25, 1975(47 years old)|
|Place of Birth||Livingston|
|Height||5ft 5 in (1.6764m)|
|Profession||Comedian, Actor, Model, Television producer, Screenwriter, Author, Television presenter|
|Nationality||United States of America|
What is comedian Chelsea Handler’s net worth?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, the comedian is worth $35 million. The 47-year-old’s salary is $10 million for her talk shows.
This isn’t the first time Handler has worked with Netflix. She previously released the documentary series Chelsea Does on the streamer in 2016 and had her own talk show on Netflix from 2016 to 2017 called Chelsea. Before then, she was known for taking on host duties on The Chelsea Handler Show and Chelsea Lately on E!.
Who is Chelsea Handler ?
Chelsea Handler is known as a Comedian, Actor, Model, Television producer, Screenwriter, Author, Television presenter. She was born on Feb 25, 1975. Most people are in search of Chelsea Handler Net Worth. So here we have updated the information. Some people will be eager to know about the biography of their favourite celebrities.
Likewise, now we can see people searching for Chelsea Handler Net Worth. What is Chelsea Handler Net Worth is something that is spotted on the internet. Let’s dive in deep to know further details.
Chelsea Handler Age
Chelsea Handler was born on Feb 25, 1975. So, Chelsea Handler is 47 years old. Chelsea Handler is well-known as a Comedian, Actor, Model, Television producer, Screenwriter, Author, Television presenter. Most the fans might wonder how tall is Chelsea Handler, well check that information in the below section.
Chelsea Handler Height
Chelsea Handler is a well-known Comedian, Actor, Model, Television producer, Screenwriter, Author, Television presenter who was born on Feb 25, 1975. Chelsea Handler has earned a decent amount of money from her career. Coming to Chelsea Handler height she stands 5 ft 5 in tall and weighs 57 kg.
Chelsea Handler Social Media Profiles
Chelsea Handler is active on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
She has more than 2.5 million followers on her Facebook account, around 7.8 million followers on Twitter, and she has about 4.4 million followers on her Instagram account as of 5 April 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chelsea Handler
Handler was a member of the all-female cast of Oxygen’s hidden-camera reality TV series Girls Behaving Badly, which aired on Wives and Kids and Practice from 2002 to 2005.
- She was a regular commentator on E! She is a correspondent for Scarborough Country and The Tonight Show.
- She hosted the first episode of the reality TV show On the Lot, but she resigned before the second episode aired, and she later said that she “smells disaster before it happens” and left.
- She was a contest for aspiring filmmakers competing for stardom. She lasted one season. In June 2014, Handler performed the stand-up show Uganda Be Kidding Me.Live, it was released on Netflix in October 2014.
- In April 2019, Handler published her first memoir, Life Will Be the Death of Me, with Penguin, Random House. This memoir focuses on her one-year experience of self-discovery.
- She embarked on a comedy tour to promote her memoir. Universal TV acquired the rights to adapt the book into a TV series in September 2019.
- In 2010, Handler was ranked on the Forbes Celebrity 100 at No. 98. In 2012, Time named Handler one of the 100 most influential people in the world on their annual Time 100 list.
- In 2009, she posed nude for the May issue of Allure magazine.That same year, she appeared on one of the two covers for the December edition of Playboy.
- She was also featured on the cover of Shape in April 2010, The Hollywood Reporter in June 2011, on Redbook’s March 2012 issue, and on the cover of the September 2012 issue of Marie Claire.