The Festival Of Light; Diwali is one of the biggest festivals in India when people come together in order to celebrate goodness, life, and light. It is also known as Deepavali that basically means ‘a row of lights’. It is considered as the holiest day of the lunar month (Kartik).
This festival is all about happiness that spreads with sharing. But this year, due to the global pandemic of the Novel CoronaVirus, there is a need to be pretty careful when it comes to celebrating the congregations and festivities. But despite this pandemic, you can still be sending good messages and congratulatory wishes in order to deliver your feelings out there to your close ones.
So in order to make this festival of lights even more vibrant, you can send some of these messages and wishes this Diwali.
- Wish you are blessed with peace, prosperity, happiness, good health and grand success. Happy Diwali 2020!
- All the lights of the world cannot be compared even to a ray of the inner light of the self. Merge yourself in this light and enjoy the festival of lights.
- Let’s celebrate the festival in the true sense by spreading joy and light up the world of others. Have a happy, safe, and blessed Diwali!
- This year was tough, spend Diwali safely so that we can have a better 2021!
- Diwali is the day to light lamps and diyas, but it is also the day to be safe
- May the millions of lamps of Diwali illuminate your life with happiness, joy, peace and health. Wish you and your family a very prosperous Diwali.
- Light candles and worship the lords! Wish you a joyous and prosperous Diwali!
- Rejoice on this blessed occasion and spread sparkles of peace and goodwill. Have a Happy Diwali!
- Hope the festival of lights brings your way bright sparkles of peace, contentment, joy, and happiness which stays with you throughout this year and also in the years to come.
- May This Divine Festival Color The Pages of Your Life With Peace, Joy And Happiness. Happy Diwali!