According to recent claims by Ramdev’s Patanjali, Covid-19 patients have shown remarkable improvement within a time span of 3 to 14 days with the help of a Coronil kit. The company has come up with Ayurvedic medicine for treating coronavirus positive patients under the brand names Swasari and Coronil.
Totally Favorable Results:
There is no denying the fact that Ayurveda is a science in itself, but the government is not vouching for the effectiveness of the Coronil kit. However, the company is claiming that the clinical trials have been successfully carried out at Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar.
The MD of Patanjali Ayurved, Acharya Balkrishna is backing the news floating in the social media. But the Ministry of AYUSH has a different story to narrate and is still looking into the matter. They are awaiting the details and claims behind this groundbreaking discovery during the times of coronavirus pandemic.
Coronil kit is Free from Side Effects:
In a recent interview, Baba Ramdev has supported the discovery and said that experiment-based medicine is based on clinically controlled research, trial, and evidence.
In the clinical case, almost 69 percent of patients recovered completely within a time period of 3 days, and 100 percent of patients started showing signs of recovery in a time span of 7 days.
The company has made the following claims:
- There has been a 100 percent recovery from coronavirus infection with Patanjali Ayurvedic medicines.
- The clinical study plan included the Placebo arm and the Treatment arm.
- The corona medicine kit can also be used as a coronavirus preventive measure as it is totally free from side effects.
- The kit has medicines for 30 days and will be available for just Rs 545.
- For the delivery of the kit, an online app will be launched.
- After a week’s time, the treatment will be easily available with Patanjali Ayurvedic medicines.
The team of experts behind this landmark discovery is sure of the fact that the medicine will surely fight as well as prevent the spread of viruses even in critically ill patients. Let us hope for the best. During times of crisis positive news like this is sure to grab a lot of attention.