Another virtual Samsung Unpacked event is just around the corner, now confirmed to be taking place on August 10 at 9am ET / 6am PT, along with some early bird incentives. Samsung is now offering US customers the chance to place free, no-obligation reservations for its upcoming devices on its website, well ahead of pre-orders — and even the announcement of the devices.
Galaxy fans who pre-order Unpacked before August 10 will later receive different tiers of store credit once the devices are available to order, ranging from $30 to $200, for Samsung’s next devices. Which devices are you signing up for? We can say for sure that among the rumours, leaks and Samsung’s own invite image, you can expect the upcoming Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4 phones to be part of the promo, as well as the anticipated Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and the next Galaxy. wireless earbuds.
To get the promotion, you need to enter your name and email address on the Samsung site to make a reservation. Once you do this, you’ll be eligible for the following once the pre-orders actually go live, presumably on the 10th:
- $200 credit heading for a bundle of a new Galaxy phone, smartwatch and wireless earbuds
- $150 credit heading for a bundle of a new Galaxy phone and smartwatch
- $130 credit heading for a bundle of a new Galaxy phone and wireless earbuds
- $80 credit on the way to a bundle of a new Galaxy smartwatch and wireless earbuds
- $100 credit on Samsung’s site for eligible devices when you reserve a new Galaxy phone
- $50 credit on Samsung’s website for eligible products when you reserve a Galaxy smartwatch
- $30 credit on the Samsung site for eligible products when you pre-order Galaxy wireless earbuds
This isn’t the first time Samsung has offered a similar pre-order bonus, and it’s become somewhat standard procedure for its biggest Unpacked announcements. We cover everything Samsung announces on August 10, so stay tuned for more.