Amazon Prime Day has finally arrived, and with it comes some excellent deals on gaming hardware and accessories, not to mention games. This year, you can even grab some cool opportunities to round out your gaming setup at home, whether you’re looking to personalize your peripherals or increase the production of your Twitch stream.
While it’s still a bit ambitious to expect discounts on next-gen consoles like the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, we’re certainly keeping our ears to the ground for restocking the console at Amazon and other retailers.
Best Amazon Prime Day virtual reality deals
We can wholeheartedly recommend the Meta Quest 2 for its ease of use and accessibility, but Amazon has also discounted the HTC Vive for anyone planning to tether their headset to a PC.
Best Amazon Prime Day controller deals
Best Amazon Prime Day gaming mouse deals
Best deals on Amazon Prime Day gaming headsets
- All of the Logitech G435 colorways are currently discounted to $47.49, down from their usual price of $79.99. The current retail price is the lowest price we’ve seen for the gaming headset, which offers Bluetooth and 2.4GHz compatibility.
- The Razer Barracuda X, Razer’s latest lifestyle and gaming headset, is on sale now for $59.99, the best price ever for what is typically a $99.99 headset. The Barracuda X can be paired wirelessly to a PC, PlayStation or a docked Nintendo Switch with its 2.4GHz wireless dongle, but also includes wired USB-C connectivity for Android devices.
- The Razer Kaira Pro currently matches its best price since March on Amazon. Normally priced at $149.99, the Xbox-compatible wireless headset is discounted to $85.99 and can also be used with mobile devices.
- The aviation-style Razer BlackShark V2 Pro normally costs $179.99, but retails for $139.99 in select colors. The lightweight gaming headset has a removable boom microphone and can be connected via 2.4GHz wireless or using the included 3.5mm audio cable, allowing for wireless use with a PC, PlayStation or Nintendo Switch, as well as wired use with Xbox consoles.
- Originally priced at $79.99, the wired model of the wired Razer Kraken is discounted to $37.99, its lowest price yet. This headset is compatible with any platform with a 3.5mm audio jack, which usually means PCs, PlayStation, Xbox and the Nintendo Switch.
- The wired model of the lightweight HyperX Cloud II is discounted to $57.99 in select colors, below its usual price of $99.99. This equates to the best price we’ve seen for the excellent gaming headset, which is compatible with all current consoles with a 3.5mm audio jack.
Best Amazon Prime Day Day Gaming Keyboard Deals
A sleek gaming keyboard with RGB lighting is the centerpiece of any gaming setup. Luckily, Amazon has discounted a variety of layouts and configurations so you can grab a keyboard that’s as unique as you are.
Best Amazon Prime Day Deals on Video Games
Amazon Prime Day is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to fill their backlog with digital titles. Fortunately, Amazon has discounted some games for consoles and, at least in some cases, PC.
Best Amazon Prime Day Gaming Monitor Deals
- The 27-inch 1080p MSI Optix gaming monitor normally retails for $239.99, but is currently discounted to $169.99 for Prime members, the lowest price we’ve ever seen for this flat panel monitor that comes equipped with RGB lighting and a refresh rate of 165 Hz.
- The 43-inch Aorus FV43U normally costs $1,099.99, but is currently discounted to $648.99, the lowest price ever for this massive 4K gaming display. This display features a 1ms response time and a 144Hz refresh rate, specifications shared by some of the best gaming monitors on the market today.
- The AOC CU34G2X, a 34-inch curved gaming monitor, is currently discounted to $367.99, below its usual price of $459.99 and the lowest price ever for this ultra-wide VA panel. The CU34G2X has a maximum resolution of 3440 x 1440 and has a refresh rate of 144 Hz in addition to a response time of 1 ms.
- The AOC C32G2ZE is a 32-inch curved gaming panel that currently retails for $223.99 instead of the regular retail price of $319.99. While it only supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080, it features an ultra-fast 240 Hz refresh rate complemented by AMD FreeSync compatibility for a smooth gaming experience.
- Discounted to its lowest price ever for Prime members, the Gigabyte M32QC is currently on sale for $278.99 ($141 off) on Amazon. This curved 32-inch gaming monitor has a resolution of 2560 x 1440 and a refresh rate of 165 Hz, making it a great choice for QHD gaming.
Various gaming deals for Prime Day
Update July 13, 10:07 AM ET: Added new deals, removed out-of-stock items and updated prices where applicable.
Update July 12, 5:55 PM ET: Out-of-stock items removed and prices updated where applicable.
Update July 12, 10:33 PM ET: Out-of-stock items removed and prices updated where applicable.