Is Google Server Down? Yes, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Other Google Services are Down Globally today.
Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, and other Google services are facing an outage. This issue has impacted hundreds of thousands of users globally. Several users on social media are reporting problems sending emails through Gmail and uploading files on Google Drive.
Additionally, some users are facing connectivity issues while working with Google Docs and Google Meet. The problems seem to have begun today morning.
Although, Google is still investigating the outage and is yet to provide any concrete details.
Is Google Server Down?
- As per user reports on Twitter, several users across the world aren’t able to access their emails on Gmail.
- Some users have also reported that they are facing issues while uploading attachments to their emails.
- Moreover, the hashtag #Gmail has been trending on Twitter for many parts worldwide.
- A number of Gadgets 360 staff also faced issues in upload attachments to Gmail or documents to Google Drive.
- As per the details on downtime tracking website DownDetector, mass reports about the Gmail outage emerged at around 9:30 am IST today.
- The map available on the DownDetector site shows that the issues aren’t limited to some countries and are impacting users in many parts of the world, including India.
- The G Suite Status Dashboard has also been updated to reflect issues affecting Gmail.
In addition to Gmail, Google services including Google Drive, Google Docs, and Google Meet are down globally, as per the G Suite Status Dashboard.
- Many users uploading files on Google Drive, writing content on Google Docs, or making video calls using Google Meet are reporting problems since morning.
- The details available on DownDetector show that the issues with many Google services surfaced around the globe at around the same time as the Gmail outage.
- This suggests that there could be an issue in Google Cloud.
- However, Google is yet to provide a statement on the problems being faced by the masses, apart from the messages on the G Suite Status page.