KoreTrak smart watch is a top-rated fitness tracker wristband that offers all-in-one vital health activity monitoring for users who want to stay active and gain more intelligent insights into their daily well-being. Available only at KoreTrak.com, the KoreTrak Fitness Tracker smartwatch is the highly-touted prized product from KoreHealth, a leading consumer health brand with a quality selection of fitness, exercise and workout equipment to compliment the KoreTrak wristband.
For those who find yourself missing out on important phone calls or messages, is there a new solution to consider? Tired of having to download numerous fitness apps to manually keep track of your health metrics? The need to multitask led society to the creation of smartwatches, which do much of the work for consumers. Fortunately, each provider has their own take on design and features with an unlimited list of possibilities. With that in mind comes a recently launched smartwatch that seems to check all the right boxes. This is where it is fit to introduce KoreTrak.
What is KoreTrak?
KoreTrak is a dual-purpose watch that is described as an extension of a smartphone with added health and fitness metrics. Simply put, individuals can gain access to information typically stored in their phones, while also keeping track of their fitness goals. Such smartwatches have recently become all the rage, as they are not only convenient to use, but evidently contribute to one’s wellness.
This 2020 updated KoreTrak review will extensively cover the ins and outs of the smart fitness tracker watch, as well as a deep dive into the mastermind brainchilds behind the emergence of the KoreHealth wellness company. First, the entire overview will go into the depths of the inner workings of the KoreTrak fitness watch and then do a deep dive into KoreHealth brand too.
For those who are in constant fear of assessing the rate at which their heart is beating, whether or not they slept enough and losing track of the total number of steps taken per day can find KoreTrak Fitness Tracker quite beneficial and helpful. Why? Simply because it can help individuals better understand how their bodies are working. In addition, they provide some evidence on the changes one may/may not have to make.
Just like any fitness tracker, KoreTrak analyzes one’s movements and categorizes them within its embedded biometrics system. For instance, if the device catches that individuals are going for a walk, the number of steps will be displayed on the screen. Similarly, one’s heartbeat per minute is usually identified at the wrist, providing individuals constant feedback on their health. As for its “smart” feature, KoreTrak needs to be connected to a mobile device via Bluetooth technology. This will allow one to respond to calls and/or text messages at a much faster rate.
KorePulse is a rechargeable, vibrating massage ball that has been designed to relieve one of muscle stiffness and soreness. In particular, its uses are expected to not only eliminate stress, but also to release tension using Localized Vibration Therapy. Simply put, this mean of recovering sends pulses of vibration deep into the body so that an utmost massage experience can be created.
KoreTrak Technical Specifications
It has all fitness as well as health features available. The price tag of this product indicates around $49.95 in US currency. Here, we have a lot of details about the KoreTrak SmartWatch, so let us have a look as follows:
- Display: LCD Screen with touch button
- Sensors: It has G-sensor, monitoring heart rate, blood pressure, and blood oxygen monitoring.
- Memory: Data storage for seven days.
- Battery: Direct USB charging
- Rating of water-resistance: IP67 Waterproof
Oddly, the manufacturers of KoreTrak provide practically no information concerning the technical specifications of the physical fitness tracker.
We all know the durability score (IP67), though we know little else. It is uncertain what detectors are onboard the device, which kind of battery is indoors, or what the display resolution is, for instance.
Also, we do not know how long KoreTrak continues per charge. Some physical fitness trackers last one week on a single charge.
Ordinarily, you would like to know all these technical specifications before purchasing a smartwatch. With no tech specs, it is hard to compare KoreTrak to additional components.
- ECG and heart rate measurement
- Measurement of oxygen saturation.
- Calorie counter
- Sleep tracking
- Text message
- “Find a smartphone”
How Exactly Does KoreTrak Smart Watch work?
The watch works on G-sensor sensors, and it is responsible for monitoring the person’s health. It comprises monitoring heart health, blood pressure, and blood oxygen.
How to Use KoreTrak Smart Watch?
It has a digital computer watch that has G-sensors. The watch comprises of a small computer system that operates the whole smartwatch. To use the smartwatch, you require a smartphone and follow the steps below:
- Install the app, either Android wear or watch from Apple.
- After opening the app, turn on Bluetooth and synchronize your mobile phone.
- Now, the device is connected, and you will get all updates on the screen of the watch.
What Makes KoreTrak Smart Watch better than the other options?
- Smartphone notification
- Monitoring heart as well as health
- Real-time stats of exercising
- Tracking of sleep
- Easy to wear and use
What are people saying about KoreTrak Smart Watch?
The customers purchase this watch, and they are happy with the performance and how it works for everyone. Here are a few reviews:
- As explained by Gina H,” It is really satisfying to keep a track on calories and step counter of each day. I will never want to take it off anytime”.
- Edward said that the product is a must for runners and checks their heart rate while doing their sports. The nice thing is the messaging feature, and it is not a distractor.
Why Do You Need This SmartWatch?
Like smartwatches, Koretrak is aimed at anyone who doesn’t want to always have a smartphone when sending SMS or messages, making phone calls or taking photos via WhatsApp. . Smartwatch makes everyday life easier, especially if you travel often. As a health tracker, KoreTrak’s capabilities ensure that the device is also suitable for those who want to closely monitor their health data.
For those who want to adopt a healthier lifestyle or integrate existing healthy habits, the KoreTrak monitoring tool is available. A pedometer shows activity during the day and a calorie counter shows how much you eat during the day. The calorie counter is an important tool, especially if you want to actively gain or lose weight, or maintain weight.
With sleep tracking, everyone can learn more about their sleep stages and improve their sleep environment if needed. Based on the data collected during sleep monitoring, it is also possible to identify potential disruptive factors that prevent you from falling asleep or sleeping overnight.
If you have a disease that requires regular measurement of heart rate or oxygen saturation, the Koretrak is also a useful tool. It allows you to keep track of your health data throughout the day and perhaps evaluate it later, even with your doctor. Get the Best Price Right for KoreTrak Here
As a result, the KoreTrak Fitness Tracker attracts people such as:
- Want to leave smartphone more often…
- Travel often
- Want to establish a healthier lifestyle
- Want to lose weight, gain weight, or keep weight
- Wants or needs to measure health data on a regular basis
What is Feature Of KoreTrak?
KoreTrak stands out because of its ability to serve different types of consumers. This is deemed possible thanks to the following features:
- Health Tracking – As suggested on the official website, KoreTrak can measure crucial health metrics in a matter of 10 seconds, some of which include one’s heart rate, blood pressure and blood oxygen levels.
- Fitness Tracking – Aside from health metrics, this smartwatch carries multi-sport tracking and offers a 24/7 check on how many calories consumers have burned, and the number of steps taken.
- Inactivity Alerts – Should individuals need the extra push to keep active, KoreTrak has been designed with a customizable system, where one can request alerts if they fail to work out within a set timeframe.
- Sleep Activity Analysis – Interestingly, individuals can now gain access to information regarding their sleep patterns. This has been done so that one can keep track of the hours slept, and to see what changes need to be made to fulfill the recommended hours.
- Connects to Cellular Device – If a smart watch doesn’t establish a connection with one’s cellular device (i.e. iOS and Android compatible), is it even smart? KoreTrak can be used to not receive and send text messages but also provides calling alerts as well.
- IP67 Rating – KoreTrak received an IP67 rating, which means that it can be submerged in 1-m depth of water for up to 30 minutes. Hence, it can be worn when taking a shower or even swimming, as long as one’s activities abide by the suggested restrictions.
Benefits of Using the KoreTrak Smart Watch
- It helps track heart rate, blood oxygen levels, and blood pressure within a few seconds.
- It is useful to accomplish fitness goals and helps to reduce calories 24/7.
- Personalized alerts on inactivity to remind you when you need to get up and move.
- Provide a healthier life.
- Analysis of sleep patterns to achieve the better rest at night. Feel more alert and refreshed the very next day.
- Vibration alerts on call and text messages that will emphasize the task with no distractions.
- Get necessary health insights at a few clicks.
- You will get an Exclusive Offer 50% Discount.
KoreTrak is currently offered at the following discounted rates (prices are in USD):
- 1 KoreTrak: $49.95 + $8.95 in S&H
- 2 KoreTraks: $99.90 + $9.95 in S&H
- 3 KoreTraks: $112.39 + $10.95 in S&H
Click Here Now to Receive a 50% HALF OFF Discount on the KoreTrak Smartwatch Fitness Tracker Today
Where can I get KoreTrak Smart Watch today?
To keep an eye over the health and fitness at a glance, make sure to purchase the watch from the official website only and learn all functions and read the specs.
Koretrack Smartwatch review has indeed shown that it is a worthy digital device that is a must-try for every person, not only fitness enthusiasts. Regular use of this smartwatch will significantly assist you in maintaining excellent health in the long term. Besides extracting the maximum value out of your workout, it will also ensure an improvement in your sleep patterns. It will ensure that you wake up every day refreshed and ready to start another day.
Any doubt that you might have regarding the product can be effectively settled on their official site. Or you can contact them personally. Get up to 50% OFF and get your hands on this digital fitness device right now. You can avail of its 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and ensure excellent health for yourself.
For whom Koretrack smartwatch is ideal?
KoreTrak is promoted on the internet with a Hong Kong-based e-commerce firm called Powerful Present Hong Kong.
We’ve reviewed several different goods from Strong Present lately. Out of all of the wise exercise tracker wristbands and watches to purchase at 2020, this business appears to pour a great deal of work in the highlighting of their merchandise. Contrary to the many opponents selling knockoffs or cheap products sourced from Chinese factories, selling these products on the internet at greater costs, KoreHealth isn’t a 1 product company and contains more than half a baker’s dozen of health and health fitness products out there. You could have the ability to discover comparable smartwatches to KoreTrak offered on different platforms such as Alibaba for below $10 each unit but using a forward-facing business to get in contact with and direction all client service is a major bonus in addition to ensuring obtaining the manufacturer’s accurate smart body tracker.
You can contact KoreTrak through the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone (US & Canada): 609-414-7087
- Phone (UK & Ireland): 08708 200084
- Phone (Australia & New Zealand): (02) 8607 8316
- Mailing Address: Suite 2201, 21/F Chinachem Century Tower, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Above the KoreTrak review covered extensively how the smart body fitness tracker works and answered the most pertintent questions pertaining to the one of a kind KoreTrak smartwatch, but now let’s shift gears and help expand upon and elaborate on the KoreHealth company.
First, individuals will have to turn KorePulse on by pressing down on the power button, which is said to activate the vibration feature. Next, a vibration mode needs to be selected based on one’s level of pain. Finally, it is as simple as rubbing the device over the affected area; this can include one’s neck, back, feet, legs or even arms.
Get the KoreTrak SmartWatch today at half off and start using all of the KoreHealth wellness products to enrich your wellbeing today.
KorePulse allegedly contributes towards improved posture, can boost muscular strength and has the ability to aid one in expanding their range of motion.
To activate hot therapy, individuals should place KoreSphere in a bowl of hot water so that the massager gets heated. This is deemed an appropriate solution for those wanting to ease stiff joints, pulled and/or strained muscles, muscle spasms and symptoms associated with the likes of myofascial pain syndrome, arthritis and fibromyalgia.
To active cold therapy, KoreSphere should be placed in the freezer for at least 6 hours, which is what initiates its ability to serve as a cryotherapy. Cold therapy is most appropriate for inflammation, swollen tendons, post-workout soreness, sciatica, sprains and fractures and plantar fasciitis.
First individuals will have to decide whether they want to do hot or cold therapy. Second, one can either hold the device in their palm and roll it over aching muscles or place it on a hard surface and press their bodies into it. Bear in mind, that KoreSphere should be used for 20 minutes followed by 20 minutes of rest. This process can be continued as required.