Merry Christmas 2020 Wishes Images, Quotes, Whatsapp Messages, Photos, Status, Pics: This year, things are a little different but that is no reason that we do not celebrate Christmas. Share these wishes with your loved ones and mark the day.
End of December brings bring along much excitement. The air is filled with a sense of cheer. And there are good reasons for it as is it time for Christmas, which is celebrated on December 25 every year. The day commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ and in keeping with it, there are hymns and carols sung at churches while cakes are baked in various houses.
Though this year has brought with it many phases of gloom but there is no way that we do not celebrate Christmas. Yes, but with precautions in mind.
Share these wishes with your loved ones and mark the day.
- Wish you all a Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas end the present year on a happy and safe note.
- May the lights guide you in your journey ahead. Merry Christmas!
- Here’s to better times ahead for everyone. Stay healthy and safe in 2021.
- Wishing you and your family a year full of happiness and good health. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to you and your family. Wish you a joyful 2021!
- Wishing you happiness, hope, peace, and lots of Christmas goodies. Xmas Greetings and Happy New Year!
- Christmas is all about caring and sharing. Sending you warm Xmas greetings!
- May all your wishes come true! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Season’s Greetings! May God bless you and your family.
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Wish you create beautiful memories with your family.
- Though you are far, you are always in my thoughts. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Christmas is in the air! Wishing you joy, hope and peace. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas 2020: Share these beautiful and motivational quotes
- “I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year” – Charles Dickens
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream” – CS Lewis
- “However tangled the lights are this year, I know you’ll handle it with aplomb. Merry Christmas!” – Maya Angelou
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play; and wild and sweet the words repeat; of peace on earth, good-will to men” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been” – George Eliot
- Ring out the old, ring in the new. Ring, happy bells, across the snow. The year is going, let him go. Ring out the false, ring in the true” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
We hereby wish each one of you a very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.