Faisal Khan popularly known as Mr. Faisu’s (TikToker) latest video Exploring Shillong has now become the most disliked Indian YouTube Video. His First Youtube video ever posted on his official channel have now around 2 million dislikes with around 400k likes.
As CarryMinati’s roast video of “YouTube vs TikTok: The End” was removed by YouTube. Faisal Khan’s video became a part of collateral damage caused by this ongoing “TikTok vs Youtube” war started by Amir Siddiqui.
Offended by this incident many memers and Carryinati’s fans start disliking and trolling a few TikTokers, they claim that Famous TikToker does not make original and good content. Either they copy someone’s art or they do just lipsyncing.
Different people have a different type of opinion some thinks that someone does not deserve so much of hatred. It was his 1st video on his channel. And this thing happened. What do you think?
Recently CarryMinati, the Roast King of India, published a video roasted the self-acclaimed social influencer Amir Siddiqui (TikToker) on his youtube channel. Soon after its release, the video set some next level records nationwide. Carry’s video has around 7 million likes It was on track to become the most liked non-musical video worldwide.
The video was pulled down by YouTube officials, classifying it as a cyberbullying and harassment act and misfit to the guidelines of YouTube. This brought outrage among the fans of the Roast King and of the entire YouTube community.
What really happened?
A Youtuber, Elvish Yadav made a video on some TikTokers saying that TikTokers get famous by copying other’s acts and they only do lipsync, either they don’t have any special talent.
This matter hypes after a Tiktoker named Amir Siddiqui posted an IGTV video where he addressed about this situation, shared some facts, and also occasionally roasted famous YouTubers in his video. Then what, the audience demands a strong response from YouTubers. Many YouTubers made a video on this topic like Angry Prash, Saiman Says, again Elvish Yadav, etc but people wanted Carry to make one on this. Days after days, the file of requests started to increase till the day when Carryminati a.k.a. Ajey Nagar finally dropped a video Titled YouTube vs Tiktok.
The 12 minutes 37 seconds video instantly went viral and crashed the YouTube statistics like never before. Here are some records it has made in 24 hours of release.
- Fastest Indian Video to reach 1M likes (2Hrs)
- Fastest Indian Video to reach 2M likes (5Hrs)
- Fastest Indian Video to reach 3M likes (9 Hrs)
- Fastest Indian Video to reach 4M likes (17 Hrs)
- Fastest Indian Video to reach 5M likes (22 Hrs)
- Most Liked Indian Video in first 24 Hours (5.2M)
- 2nd Most Liked Video in the World in first 24 Hours (5.2M)
- 4th Most Liked Indian Video on YouTube
- 2nd Most Commented Indian Video on YouTube (451K)
- Most Comments on an Indian Video in first 24 Hours (451K)
- Most Subscribers Gain in 24 Hours (1.3M)
- 8th Most Viewed Indian Video in first 24 Hours (19.96M)
- It has surpassed K-pop band BTS several songs like Idol(2019) and On(2020) in likes count within 24 hours. This is a big achievement because all the previous most-watched videos were music videos. Still, after so much engagement, the video was not on the trending page maybe because it had been reported by several individuals. Many people downloaded the video and reuploaded it on youtube.
After Carryminati’s video was taken down by Youtube, many of his fans wanted Carry to speak up on this incident. Finally, carry posted his thoughts on Instagram.
Carry also posted a video about what he thinks on Youtube video take-down.
Most Liked Non-Musical Video
Currently, Mr. Beast’s video is the most liked video non-musical video on youtube with over 12 million likes. But now after Carry’s video has been removed Mr. Beast’s video will remain at the top.